Every event and activity in our church is structured around three simple movements to help you grow in faith:
2. Growing in Community: Small groups are a great place to ask questions, share our struggles and hurts, make some new friends, and discuss how concepts are put into action.
3. Giving out of Grace: God loves to show grace (‘grace’ is receiving an unmerited gift). After experiencing grace in our own lives, we are able to give back to the community and help change the lives of others. Mission projects, volunteer work, and outreach are all forms of giving out of grace.
How can we encourage you in your relationship with God?
For more information on these three movements, please
When does the church meet?
Office Hours are:
View Our Latest Sermon Video
Here is where you can watch the most recent sermon videos from Algona Methodist Church. Feel free to share these sermons with friends and family.
August 23 Worship Service – Rev. Jeffrey R. Frese
“Wisdom” August 16 Worship Service – Rev. Jeffrey R. Frese
For earlier sermons please visit the Algona First United Methodist Church Vimeo Page
Each Week at First UMC:
5:00pm Casual Style Worship Service
9:00am Traditional Worship Service
Nursery care is available during Sunday morning services.
Special Events Coming Up:
Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 3:30pm (for other times, please call for appointment)
Church Location & Address: 201 E. Nebraska Street, Algona, Iowa 50511 (map)
Telephone: Tel: (515) 295-7241
If the case of death or emergency please contact one of the following:
- Church Office 515-295-7241
- Rev. Jeffrey R. Frese 515-295-7241
- In case of emergency: 515-868-7247